Thursday, December 27, 2007

What the deuce...

So, I walk out of the house today around 7:30 PM and lo an behold what do I see just outside the door of our laundry room? One of Becca's socks (used to be my sock, but it has become a spoil of conquest) and a PAIR OF MY UNDERWEAR! Becca has confirmed that she brought in the laundry shortly before I arrived home around 4:30 PM, which mean that for approximately 3 hours my private underclothes were on display no less than 2 feet from the neighboring apartments front door!

I'm still trying to figure out how I missed seeing them on my way in, other than the fact that I was chatting on the phone with my parents when I walked in the front door.

This might however explain the break in the constant stream of annoying residents knocking at our door (Becca is the apartment manager here); perhaps mens underwear acts as a warding talisman to fend of unwanted guests...

For our friends whom we WANT to come visit us, please be aware that we have implemented a risk mitigation procedure to insure that you will never witness such a calamity at our residence ever again.

Sincerely,
The Management

4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

the best part about this is that it wasn't G's it was his tighty whiteys for working out...and they aren't white they are very stylish ones...I thought that would be better than white for some reason.

Georganne said...

what risk assessment level are we talking about here?

Scar Belly said...

The risk has been lowered from low risk to no risk, I have a chart and easel I can show you if you like.

Becca Jo said...

whatever i left your undies out all day today!