Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am Legend = Sweet Flick!

By the way, did I mention I love just about every *SHTF/Zombie movie ever made?

Without spoiling the movie for you, I'll just let you know that I love the concept of NYC being empty of people while I roll around town in expensive cars shooting at deer with my tricked out AR15 rifle. This movie was a dream I didn't want to wake up from!

Seriously though, I really liked this movie - it had a well written story that wasn't driven by either a sappy love story or a sequence of pointless action scenes. Will Smith is a pretty decent actor in my opinion - you ladies can go catch the flick for the part where he does pull ups with his shirt off.

The highlight of the movie occurred when a fight broke out near the front row when someone decided to have a conversation on their cell phone about 30 seconds before the film started to roll credits. He must of been a "West Jordan Gangsta" because when someone yelled "Stop talking on your cell phone!", he yelled back "Shut up #$%#$! The movie's over!".... Bad move, since most of the ladies I know don't like being called that word... In any case, we got more entertainment than we bargained for.

*SHTF = Sh*t Hits the Fan; refers to a cataclysmic event that requires the assistance of Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or in this case Will Smith, in order to prevent the end of the world as we know it (also known as TEOTWAWKI).

3 comments:

Georganne said...

plus, the title itself is cool. Who doesn't want to be Legend?

Becca Jo said...

This movie was cool. I've read that people didn't like the monsters but I thought that they were cool. I want to read this book now.

Georganne said...

Becca-you have to let me know about the book! As in, is it too scary for me to read alone?