However, I've realized that now the pathfinder is the ONLY thing that seems to be fixed now. Here's a short list of broken things:
- The switch for the ceiling fan/lamp in our bedroom - Eli broke it.
- Our natural gas powered car we purchased off Ebay - I don't even want to go there...
- My favorite shoes are full of holes - I guess it's time to go buy some new ones.
- Our vacuum cleaner has bit the dust (pun intended)
- My computer - the hinges that hold the lid/screen up are both broken
I'm using my broken laptop right now to type this post. Yes, that's pencil I duct taped to the computer to keep the lid from flopping shut or flopping all the way back. Such is the current state of my affairs.
Why is it that multiple things always seem to break within a short time span?
Anyways, things are going swell - and as soon as I "get a real job" (the words of my good friend Mr. Tyrell Denton), I'll be swimming in cool unbroken schwag - right?